The customer-insights report for Not-For-Profits
The Minerva Collective’s Insight & Foresight Data Product delivers spending behaviour insights to Not-for-Profit organisations in simple, easy-to-understand and customisable reports.
Developed using de-identified transactional data, Insight & Foresight enables organisations to enrich their understanding of the people they are helping in order to increase their social impact.
With the generous support of Data Republic, Insight & Foresight is available for no cost to registered Australian Not-for-Profits.
Discover what your customers are spending on so you can:
- Better understand their lifestyle.
- Provide relevant support to them, at the right time.
- Identify other groups of people who could benefit from your services.
Go beyond understanding what your customers are spending on now and access insights on future risk so you can:
- Provide your existing customers with preventative help.
- Use data to assess the next best intervention for your customers.
- Insight & Foresight are available as both regularly refreshed reports or as an easy-to-use customised dashboard.
- The products use aggregated and de-identified customer data. No personally identifiable information is shared.
- The results are based on a range of metrics provided at segment level for your customers, for example:
- Expenditure on fast food, alcohol or medicine relative to the population.
- Changes in credit card spend.
- Significant changes in location of spend.
how it works
- We have a 1 hour Workshop with you to identify the kinds of metrics you'd like to see and if using Foresight, the kind of interventions your organisation can make.
- You provide your individual customer PII records for submission through bank grade security infrastructure provided by our partner, Data Republic. We can walk you through this process when we meet.
- We merge your encrypted, de-identified data with credit card purchase data and publicly available Census data to create your base insights report and dashboard.
- If using Foresight, we undertake predictive analytics to develop propensity scores for your customers for certain behaviours that can inform the next best intervention to help them.